The New Mexico Environmental Law Center gave the annual Toxic Turkey Award to the Oil Conservation Division (OCD) and the Oil Conservation Commission (OCC) for their failure to adequately regulate the oil and gas industry. The Law Center gives the Toxic Turkey Award to a person or group that has shown extraordinary disregard for New Mexico’s environment. The award was presented at the Law Center’s annual members-only Member Appreciation Party in Santa Fe on December 2nd, 2018.
- BernCo, Don’t Let Another Polluter into the South Valley
- The “Culligan Man” Might be the New Water Source for Santolina Developers
- Community Responds to Bernalillo County Commission Approval of Santolina Tire Dump
- 2nd Annual National Green Amendment Day Tackles Environmental Injustice Through Collective Action
- Community Opposition Forces Santolina Hearing to Reschedule