Ellen Berkovitch, independent journalist and documentary and podcast producer, has produced a documentary podcast for Northern California Public Media/NPR One on the long-term health and cultural effects of uranium mining and milling on the Red Water Pond Road community. The Law Center is not specifically mentioned in the podcast, but Red Water Pond Road is one of the uranium mining impacted communities represented by the Law Center and a member of the Multicultural Alliance for a Safe Environment (MASE).
- Proposal in South Santa Fe Has Kids Speaking out on Environmental Justice
- Southside Community Comes out in Full Force against the Proposed Asphalt Plant Permit in Spite of Systemic Barriers to Participation
- Air Quality Permit for Asphalt Company Considered
- Southside Residents Oppose Asphalt Plant Proposal
- Private Right of Action Supports a Healthy Environment