Ellen Berkovitch, independent journalist and documentary and podcast producer, has produced a documentary podcast for Northern California Public Media/NPR One on the long-term health and cultural effects of uranium mining and milling on the Red Water Pond Road community. The Law Center is not specifically mentioned in the podcast, but Red Water Pond Road is one of the uranium mining impacted communities represented by the Law Center and a member of the Multicultural Alliance for a Safe Environment (MASE).
- NM Environmental Law Center & NukeWatch NM Denounce LANL’s Resumed Plans for Radioactive Tritium Releases
- Can’t Keep Up: EPA rolls back regulations during pandemic, shifts burden to states, tribes
- New Mexico Environmental Law Center Welcomes New Executive Director and a New Era in Environmental Justice
- Community-Based, Environmental and Civil Rights Activists Across Country Issue Statement and Unified Demands
- New Mexico Groups Appeal EPA’s Dirty Water Rule