Ellen Berkovitch, independent journalist and documentary and podcast producer, has produced a documentary podcast for Northern California Public Media/NPR One on the long-term health and cultural effects of uranium mining and milling on the Red Water Pond Road community. The Law Center is not specifically mentioned in the podcast, but Red Water Pond Road is one of the uranium mining impacted communities represented by the Law Center and a member of the Multicultural Alliance for a Safe Environment (MASE).
- EPA Repeal of Water Rule Threatens New Mexico’s Waters and Communities
- Public Comments about Sandia National Laboratories’ Mixed Waste Landfill Five-Year Report
- Church Rock, America’s Forgotten Nuclear Disaster
- McKinley Uranium Working Group Gains/Loses County Commission Support
- District Court Denies Augustin Plains Ranch Application – Again!