Ellen Berkovitch, independent journalist and documentary and podcast producer, has produced a documentary podcast for Northern California Public Media/NPR One on the long-term health and cultural effects of uranium mining and milling on the Red Water Pond Road community. The Law Center is not specifically mentioned in the podcast, but Red Water Pond Road is one of the uranium mining impacted communities represented by the Law Center and a member of the Multicultural Alliance for a Safe Environment (MASE).
- NM Begins Methane Rule Hearing
- A Report on Environmental Racism in NM, a Report Showing Small Business Covid Relief Went to Big Corps, Stunning New GA Polls & a Report Asking When Are Trump’s Actions Sedition?
- Biden, Kerry, Asphalt Fumes in the South Valley and “World War Zero”
- Targeted for Pollution: Southside Coalition Beefs Up With Technical Expert, Lawyers in Fight Against Asphalt Plant
- South Valley Neighborhood Appeals City’s Air Permit for Proposed Asphalt Plant