Ellen Berkovitch, independent journalist and documentary and podcast producer, has produced a documentary podcast for Northern California Public Media/NPR One on the long-term health and cultural effects of uranium mining and milling on the Red Water Pond Road community. The Law Center is not specifically mentioned in the podcast, but Red Water Pond Road is one of the uranium mining impacted communities represented by the Law Center and a member of the Multicultural Alliance for a Safe Environment (MASE).
- Petition Against Uranium Mines Gets Human Rights Hearing
- Petition on Diné Human Rights Violations Accepted for Merits Hearing
- New Mexico Oil Oversight Agency, with Restored Authority, Plugs Orphaned Wells, Issues Fines
- Mountain View Neighborhood Wins Small Victory In Fight Against Asphalt Plant
- City Environmental Health Department Withdraws Motions to Disqualify Air Quality Control Board Members