The Santa Fe New Mexican covered the Aquifer Science decision and our clients’ victory. The Judge found that over 100 wells would be impaired by the 100 million gallons per year of groundwater pumping by the large-scale development project. She also stressed that the project violated state water rules on conservation because the applicant had not taken climate change impacts to long-term water supplies.
- Proposal in South Santa Fe Has Kids Speaking out on Environmental Justice
- Southside Community Comes out in Full Force against the Proposed Asphalt Plant Permit in Spite of Systemic Barriers to Participation
- Air Quality Permit for Asphalt Company Considered
- Southside Residents Oppose Asphalt Plant Proposal
- Private Right of Action Supports a Healthy Environment