The Santa Fe New Mexican covered the Aquifer Science decision and our clients’ victory. The Judge found that over 100 wells would be impaired by the 100 million gallons per year of groundwater pumping by the large-scale development project. She also stressed that the project violated state water rules on conservation because the applicant had not taken climate change impacts to long-term water supplies.
- EPA Repeal of Water Rule Threatens New Mexico’s Waters and Communities
- Public Comments about Sandia National Laboratories’ Mixed Waste Landfill Five-Year Report
- Church Rock, America’s Forgotten Nuclear Disaster
- McKinley Uranium Working Group Gains/Loses County Commission Support
- District Court Denies Augustin Plains Ranch Application – Again!