The Santa Fe New Mexican covered the Aquifer Science decision and our clients’ victory. The Judge found that over 100 wells would be impaired by the 100 million gallons per year of groundwater pumping by the large-scale development project. She also stressed that the project violated state water rules on conservation because the applicant had not taken climate change impacts to long-term water supplies.
- Why won’t City Council address industrial air pollution?
- San Agustin Water Group Holds Fundraiser
- Air Board DENIES All Motions By Industry Trying to Disqualify Board Members Re Proposed Cumulative Impacts (HEEI) Regulation
- Joint Motion Dismisses Permit for Asphalt Plant due to Health Concerns
- South Valley Celebrates Revocation of Asphalt Plant’s Permit