The Santa Fe New Mexican covered the Aquifer Science decision and our clients’ victory. The Judge found that over 100 wells would be impaired by the 100 million gallons per year of groundwater pumping by the large-scale development project. She also stressed that the project violated state water rules on conservation because the applicant had not taken climate change impacts to long-term water supplies.
- NM Environmental Law Center & NukeWatch NM Denounce LANL’s Resumed Plans for Radioactive Tritium Releases
- Can’t Keep Up: EPA rolls back regulations during pandemic, shifts burden to states, tribes
- New Mexico Environmental Law Center Welcomes New Executive Director and a New Era in Environmental Justice
- Community-Based, Environmental and Civil Rights Activists Across Country Issue Statement and Unified Demands
- New Mexico Groups Appeal EPA’s Dirty Water Rule