The Santa Fe New Mexican covered the Aquifer Science decision and our clients’ victory. The Judge found that over 100 wells would be impaired by the 100 million gallons per year of groundwater pumping by the large-scale development project. She also stressed that the project violated state water rules on conservation because the applicant had not taken climate change impacts to long-term water supplies.
- Changing the Playing Field: Proposed legislation would dramatically change New Mexico’s principal oil and gas law
- Community Convinces Air Quality Board to Hold Public Hearing
- Air Quality Control Board Votes Unanimously to Hold a Public Hearing on Proposed Equity Impacts Regulation
- Mountain View Coalition Action Today in Albuquerque
- The Easy Road For Bernalillo County Air Quality Polluters Is Closing