The Santa Fe New Mexican covered the Aquifer Science decision and our clients’ victory. The Judge found that over 100 wells would be impaired by the 100 million gallons per year of groundwater pumping by the large-scale development project. She also stressed that the project violated state water rules on conservation because the applicant had not taken climate change impacts to long-term water supplies.
- NM Begins Methane Rule Hearing
- A Report on Environmental Racism in NM, a Report Showing Small Business Covid Relief Went to Big Corps, Stunning New GA Polls & a Report Asking When Are Trump’s Actions Sedition?
- Biden, Kerry, Asphalt Fumes in the South Valley and “World War Zero”
- Targeted for Pollution: Southside Coalition Beefs Up With Technical Expert, Lawyers in Fight Against Asphalt Plant
- South Valley Neighborhood Appeals City’s Air Permit for Proposed Asphalt Plant