The Santa Fe New Mexican covered the Aquifer Science decision and our clients’ victory. The Judge found that over 100 wells would be impaired by the 100 million gallons per year of groundwater pumping by the large-scale development project. She also stressed that the project violated state water rules on conservation because the applicant had not taken climate change impacts to long-term water supplies.
- Petition on Diné Human Rights Violations Accepted for Merits Hearing
- New Mexico Oil Oversight Agency, with Restored Authority, Plugs Orphaned Wells, Issues Fines
- Mountain View Neighborhood Wins Small Victory In Fight Against Asphalt Plant
- City Environmental Health Department Withdraws Motions to Disqualify Air Quality Control Board Members
- Mountain View is City’s Industrial Sacrifice Zone