There will be a public information meeting on the progress of abating nitrate pollution in the groundwater under the dairies along Dairy Row in southern NM. The meeting is May 17 from 5:00-7:00 pm at the City of Anthony Municipal Complex.
- EPA Repeal of Water Rule Threatens New Mexico’s Waters and Communities
- Public Comments about Sandia National Laboratories’ Mixed Waste Landfill Five-Year Report
- Church Rock, America’s Forgotten Nuclear Disaster
- McKinley Uranium Working Group Gains/Loses County Commission Support
- District Court Denies Augustin Plains Ranch Application – Again!