There will be a public information meeting on the progress of abating nitrate pollution in the groundwater under the dairies along Dairy Row in southern NM. The meeting is May 17 from 5:00-7:00 pm at the City of Anthony Municipal Complex.
- ABQ Mayor Vetoes Bills That Would Have Purged Air Quality Control Board
- ABQ City Council Passes Bill to Abolish Current Air Board
- A Cruel Movida Against Environmental Justice
- Boarding Up: New legislation would stifle Albuquerque’s current Air Quality Board and replace it with a new one
- IACHR Makes Historic “Promotional Visit” to Churchrock & Crownpoint New Mexico