There will be a public information meeting on the progress of abating nitrate pollution in the groundwater under the dairies along Dairy Row in southern NM. The meeting is May 17 from 5:00-7:00 pm at the City of Anthony Municipal Complex.
- Changing the Playing Field: Proposed legislation would dramatically change New Mexico’s principal oil and gas law
- Community Convinces Air Quality Board to Hold Public Hearing
- Air Quality Control Board Votes Unanimously to Hold a Public Hearing on Proposed Equity Impacts Regulation
- Mountain View Coalition Action Today in Albuquerque
- The Easy Road For Bernalillo County Air Quality Polluters Is Closing