There will be a public information meeting on the progress of abating nitrate pollution in the groundwater under the dairies along Dairy Row in southern NM. The meeting is May 17 from 5:00-7:00 pm at the City of Anthony Municipal Complex.
- Petition on Diné Human Rights Violations Accepted for Merits Hearing
- New Mexico Oil Oversight Agency, with Restored Authority, Plugs Orphaned Wells, Issues Fines
- Mountain View Neighborhood Wins Small Victory In Fight Against Asphalt Plant
- City Environmental Health Department Withdraws Motions to Disqualify Air Quality Control Board Members
- Mountain View is City’s Industrial Sacrifice Zone