There will be a public information meeting on the progress of abating nitrate pollution in the groundwater under the dairies along Dairy Row in southern NM. The meeting is May 17 from 5:00-7:00 pm at the City of Anthony Municipal Complex.
- Proposal in South Santa Fe Has Kids Speaking out on Environmental Justice
- Southside Community Comes out in Full Force against the Proposed Asphalt Plant Permit in Spite of Systemic Barriers to Participation
- Air Quality Permit for Asphalt Company Considered
- Southside Residents Oppose Asphalt Plant Proposal
- Private Right of Action Supports a Healthy Environment