There will be a public information meeting on the progress of abating nitrate pollution in the groundwater under the dairies along Dairy Row in southern NM. The meeting is May 17 from 5:00-7:00 pm at the City of Anthony Municipal Complex.
- New Mexico lawmakers endorse ‘environmental rights’ bill ahead of 2022 Legislative Session
- Heinrich, Lujan look to support ‘clean’ hydrogen through package of U.S. Senate bills
- New Mexico Regulators Approve Shaft at Nuclear Waste Dump
- Diné Communities Seek Justice
- ‘Ignored for 70 years’: human rights group to investigate uranium contamination on Navajo Nation