Eric Jantz, Staff Attorney for the nonprofit New Mexico Environmental Law Center, is being honored by the Natural Resources, Energy and Environmental Law section of the New Mexico Bar Association as Lawyer of the Year. Eric has been with the Law Center for eighteen years and focuses much of his efforts on uranium mining impacts and cleanup in the primarily Navajo communities in Cibola and McKinley counties, and on air quality issues in Albuquerque’s South Valley. Read the press release for more info.
- BernCo, Don’t Let Another Polluter into the South Valley
- The “Culligan Man” Might be the New Water Source for Santolina Developers
- Community Responds to Bernalillo County Commission Approval of Santolina Tire Dump
- 2nd Annual National Green Amendment Day Tackles Environmental Injustice Through Collective Action
- Community Opposition Forces Santolina Hearing to Reschedule