Eric Jantz, Staff Attorney for the nonprofit New Mexico Environmental Law Center, is being honored by the Natural Resources, Energy and Environmental Law section of the New Mexico Bar Association as Lawyer of the Year. Eric has been with the Law Center for eighteen years and focuses much of his efforts on uranium mining impacts and cleanup in the primarily Navajo communities in Cibola and McKinley counties, and on air quality issues in Albuquerque’s South Valley. Read the press release for more info.
- NM Environmental Law Center & NukeWatch NM Denounce LANL’s Resumed Plans for Radioactive Tritium Releases
- Can’t Keep Up: EPA rolls back regulations during pandemic, shifts burden to states, tribes
- New Mexico Environmental Law Center Welcomes New Executive Director and a New Era in Environmental Justice
- Community-Based, Environmental and Civil Rights Activists Across Country Issue Statement and Unified Demands
- New Mexico Groups Appeal EPA’s Dirty Water Rule