Eric Jantz, Staff Attorney for the nonprofit New Mexico Environmental Law Center, is being honored by the Natural Resources, Energy and Environmental Law section of the New Mexico Bar Association as Lawyer of the Year. Eric has been with the Law Center for eighteen years and focuses much of his efforts on uranium mining impacts and cleanup in the primarily Navajo communities in Cibola and McKinley counties, and on air quality issues in Albuquerque’s South Valley. Read the press release for more info.
- ABQ Mayor Vetoes Bills That Would Have Purged Air Quality Control Board
- ABQ City Council Passes Bill to Abolish Current Air Board
- A Cruel Movida Against Environmental Justice
- Boarding Up: New legislation would stifle Albuquerque’s current Air Quality Board and replace it with a new one
- IACHR Makes Historic “Promotional Visit” to Churchrock & Crownpoint New Mexico