Eric Jantz, Staff Attorney for the nonprofit New Mexico Environmental Law Center, is being honored by the Natural Resources, Energy and Environmental Law section of the New Mexico Bar Association as Lawyer of the Year. Eric has been with the Law Center for eighteen years and focuses much of his efforts on uranium mining impacts and cleanup in the primarily Navajo communities in Cibola and McKinley counties, and on air quality issues in Albuquerque’s South Valley. Read the press release for more info.
- ENDAUM v. US Case Reaches Important Milestone with Inter-American Commission on Human Rights
- Groups Worry about New Mexico Governor’s Hydrogen Hub Plan
- What’s Next for the Santolina Development?
- New Mexico Environmentalists Cheer Judge Tossing Trump-Era Water Rule
- Group Continues Long History of Battling Uranium Mining