Eric Jantz, Staff Attorney for the nonprofit New Mexico Environmental Law Center, is being honored by the Natural Resources, Energy and Environmental Law section of the New Mexico Bar Association as Lawyer of the Year. Eric has been with the Law Center for eighteen years and focuses much of his efforts on uranium mining impacts and cleanup in the primarily Navajo communities in Cibola and McKinley counties, and on air quality issues in Albuquerque’s South Valley. Read the press release for more info.
- NM Supreme Court Refuses to Review State Court of Appeals Ruling that Invalidated Zoning Change for Proposed Santolina Development
- Sen. Martin Heinrich gains support in effort to reinstate federal oil and gas methane rules
- Kirtland AFB to hold virtual meeting on jet fuel spill cleanup
- SWOP & NM Voices for Children Vow to Keep Up the Pressure on Kirtland Air Force to Clean Up Jet Fuel Spill
- Lujan Grisham Signs Bill to Allow State to Get Tougher than Feds on Environmental Policy