On Tuesday June 23, 2020 Today three New Mexico based organizations – Amigos Bravos, the New Mexico Acequia Association, and Gila Resources Information Project – joined together to appeal the US Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) and the Army Corps of Engineers so called Navigable Water Protection Rule (“2020 Rule”). The 2020 Rule, which went into effect yesterday, drastically shrinks the number of New Mexico waters that are protected under the Clean Water Act. The groups filed their appeal with the US District Court for the District of New Mexico. Press Release
- Why won’t City Council address industrial air pollution?
- San Agustin Water Group Holds Fundraiser
- Air Board DENIES All Motions By Industry Trying to Disqualify Board Members Re Proposed Cumulative Impacts (HEEI) Regulation
- Joint Motion Dismisses Permit for Asphalt Plant due to Health Concerns
- South Valley Celebrates Revocation of Asphalt Plant’s Permit