On Tuesday June 23, 2020 Today three New Mexico based organizations – Amigos Bravos, the New Mexico Acequia Association, and Gila Resources Information Project – joined together to appeal the US Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) and the Army Corps of Engineers so called Navigable Water Protection Rule (“2020 Rule”). The 2020 Rule, which went into effect yesterday, drastically shrinks the number of New Mexico waters that are protected under the Clean Water Act. The groups filed their appeal with the US District Court for the District of New Mexico. Press Release
- NM Begins Methane Rule Hearing
- A Report on Environmental Racism in NM, a Report Showing Small Business Covid Relief Went to Big Corps, Stunning New GA Polls & a Report Asking When Are Trump’s Actions Sedition?
- Biden, Kerry, Asphalt Fumes in the South Valley and “World War Zero”
- Targeted for Pollution: Southside Coalition Beefs Up With Technical Expert, Lawyers in Fight Against Asphalt Plant
- South Valley Neighborhood Appeals City’s Air Permit for Proposed Asphalt Plant