On July 9, 2020 the New Mexico Environmental Law Center (the Law Center) stands in solidarity with a broad alliance of environmental justice groups, activists, allies, and partners from across the country. This week, the Law Center released a call to action highlighting that disparities experienced by people of color during the COVID-19 crisis reflect environmental racism and a long history of discrimination and segregation. Read the full Press Release
- ENDAUM v. US Case Reaches Important Milestone with Inter-American Commission on Human Rights
- Groups Worry about New Mexico Governor’s Hydrogen Hub Plan
- What’s Next for the Santolina Development?
- New Mexico Environmentalists Cheer Judge Tossing Trump-Era Water Rule
- Group Continues Long History of Battling Uranium Mining