Santa Fe, NM – Today the New Mexico Environmental Law Center and Nuclear Watch New Mexico notified the Environmental Protection Agency that its rubber stamping of plans by the Department of Energy and the Los Alamos National Laboratory to vent up to 114,000 curies of radioactive gaseous tritium is unacceptable.
- ENDAUM v. US Case Reaches Important Milestone with Inter-American Commission on Human Rights
- Groups Worry about New Mexico Governor’s Hydrogen Hub Plan
- What’s Next for the Santolina Development?
- New Mexico Environmentalists Cheer Judge Tossing Trump-Era Water Rule
- Group Continues Long History of Battling Uranium Mining