Santa Fe, NM – Today the New Mexico Environmental Law Center and Nuclear Watch New Mexico notified the Environmental Protection Agency that its rubber stamping of plans by the Department of Energy and the Los Alamos National Laboratory to vent up to 114,000 curies of radioactive gaseous tritium is unacceptable.
- NM Supreme Court Refuses to Review State Court of Appeals Ruling that Invalidated Zoning Change for Proposed Santolina Development
- Sen. Martin Heinrich gains support in effort to reinstate federal oil and gas methane rules
- Kirtland AFB to hold virtual meeting on jet fuel spill cleanup
- SWOP & NM Voices for Children Vow to Keep Up the Pressure on Kirtland Air Force to Clean Up Jet Fuel Spill
- Lujan Grisham Signs Bill to Allow State to Get Tougher than Feds on Environmental Policy