Santa Fe, NM – Today the New Mexico Environmental Law Center and Nuclear Watch New Mexico notified the Environmental Protection Agency that its rubber stamping of plans by the Department of Energy and the Los Alamos National Laboratory to vent up to 114,000 curies of radioactive gaseous tritium is unacceptable.
- NM Environmental Law Center & NukeWatch NM Denounce LANL’s Resumed Plans for Radioactive Tritium Releases
- Can’t Keep Up: EPA rolls back regulations during pandemic, shifts burden to states, tribes
- New Mexico Environmental Law Center Welcomes New Executive Director and a New Era in Environmental Justice
- Community-Based, Environmental and Civil Rights Activists Across Country Issue Statement and Unified Demands
- New Mexico Groups Appeal EPA’s Dirty Water Rule