On December 30, 2018, the Santa Fe New Mexican published an opinion piece written by Mike Neas, a retired homebuilder living in Placitas. The letter appeared first in the Rio Rancho Observer on December 21st. Mr Neas commented on the appointment of Sarah Cottrell Propst as the new Secretary for the Energy Minerals and Natural Resources Department, which includes the Oil Conservation Division and Oil Conservation Commission. Neas notes that the Law Center had recently awarded the two agencies with our annual Toxic Turkey Award.
- Proposal in South Santa Fe Has Kids Speaking out on Environmental Justice
- Southside Community Comes out in Full Force against the Proposed Asphalt Plant Permit in Spite of Systemic Barriers to Participation
- Air Quality Permit for Asphalt Company Considered
- Southside Residents Oppose Asphalt Plant Proposal
- Private Right of Action Supports a Healthy Environment