On December 30, 2018, the Santa Fe New Mexican published an opinion piece written by Mike Neas, a retired homebuilder living in Placitas. The letter appeared first in the Rio Rancho Observer on December 21st. Mr Neas commented on the appointment of Sarah Cottrell Propst as the new Secretary for the Energy Minerals and Natural Resources Department, which includes the Oil Conservation Division and Oil Conservation Commission. Neas notes that the Law Center had recently awarded the two agencies with our annual Toxic Turkey Award.
- Changing the Playing Field: Proposed legislation would dramatically change New Mexico’s principal oil and gas law
- Community Convinces Air Quality Board to Hold Public Hearing
- Air Quality Control Board Votes Unanimously to Hold a Public Hearing on Proposed Equity Impacts Regulation
- Mountain View Coalition Action Today in Albuquerque
- The Easy Road For Bernalillo County Air Quality Polluters Is Closing