On December 30, 2018, the Santa Fe New Mexican published an opinion piece written by Mike Neas, a retired homebuilder living in Placitas. The letter appeared first in the Rio Rancho Observer on December 21st. Mr Neas commented on the appointment of Sarah Cottrell Propst as the new Secretary for the Energy Minerals and Natural Resources Department, which includes the Oil Conservation Division and Oil Conservation Commission. Neas notes that the Law Center had recently awarded the two agencies with our annual Toxic Turkey Award.
- NM Begins Methane Rule Hearing
- A Report on Environmental Racism in NM, a Report Showing Small Business Covid Relief Went to Big Corps, Stunning New GA Polls & a Report Asking When Are Trump’s Actions Sedition?
- Biden, Kerry, Asphalt Fumes in the South Valley and “World War Zero”
- Targeted for Pollution: Southside Coalition Beefs Up With Technical Expert, Lawyers in Fight Against Asphalt Plant
- South Valley Neighborhood Appeals City’s Air Permit for Proposed Asphalt Plant