On December 30, 2018, the Santa Fe New Mexican published an opinion piece written by Mike Neas, a retired homebuilder living in Placitas. The letter appeared first in the Rio Rancho Observer on December 21st. Mr Neas commented on the appointment of Sarah Cottrell Propst as the new Secretary for the Energy Minerals and Natural Resources Department, which includes the Oil Conservation Division and Oil Conservation Commission. Neas notes that the Law Center had recently awarded the two agencies with our annual Toxic Turkey Award.
- ABQ Mayor Vetoes Bills That Would Have Purged Air Quality Control Board
- ABQ City Council Passes Bill to Abolish Current Air Board
- A Cruel Movida Against Environmental Justice
- Boarding Up: New legislation would stifle Albuquerque’s current Air Quality Board and replace it with a new one
- IACHR Makes Historic “Promotional Visit” to Churchrock & Crownpoint New Mexico